GNM Nursing Admission 2023 in Kolkata
GNM Nursing Course
Sikder Institute is already facing inquiries from students for our upcoming GNM Nursing Admission 2023. The General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) training course is of 3 years duration. Apart from theoretical training in classrooms, practical hospital/nursing home training would be of paramount importance. Scroll down to get the list of requirements/documentation a student needs to be fulfilled for the admission procedure.
10+2 with 40% marks in any stream.
Documents needs to be submitted with the form as follows :
1. Madhyamik (10th) Admit card and Marks sheet: both original & Xerox.
2. H.S. (12th) marks sheet: both original & Xerox.
3. Passport size colour photograph: recently clicked, 10 copies.
4. Father’s and Mother’s Adhaar ID photocopy.
6. Caste Certificate Photocopy.
7. H.S. T.C/migration/school leaving certificate original.
8. Student’s Aadhar card xerox.