Sikder Institute is already facing inquiries from students for our upcoming GNM Nursing Admission 2023. The General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) training course is of 3 years duration. Apart from theoretical training in classrooms, practical hospital/nursing home training would be of paramount importance. Scroll down to get the list of requirements/documentation a student needs to be fulfilled for the admission procedure.
10+2 with 40% marks in any stream.
1. Madhyamik (10th) Admit card and Marks sheet: both original & Xerox.
2. H.S. (12th) marks sheet: both original & Xerox.
3. Passport size colour photograph: recently clicked, 10 copies.
4. Father’s and Mother’s Adhaar ID photocopy.
6. Caste Certificate Photocopy.
7. H.S. T.C/migration/school leaving certificate original.
8. Student’s Aadhar card xerox.